Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A View of a Dust Up

This is going to be a quick post folks. I'm taking a bit of a vacation from the blog until the beginning of June. I'm taking down some old wallpaper that's hermetically sealed to my old ass plaster walls (it's on so tough, I have to take it down with a sander), and re-painting my dining room.

Here's something you won't learn watching the DIY Channel: If you hold that paper tiger long enough or inhale enough decades old flocked, gold foil wallpaper dust, you'll start babbling like the guy in this clip:



Do it yourself is great, but paying someone to do your dirty work is even greater. More later after the work is done and oh yeah, GO WINGS!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous The Old Man said...

Well, it's mid-June. Hockey season and Basketball searson are FINALLY over. I'm no fan of the Lakers (If they were still in Minneapolis, I might be)

I'm not much of a hockey fan, either, I must admit. I used to watch the NORTH STARS, until the lard-butt owner moved 'em to Dallas.

Of course, you may remember that Gov. Pawlenty (Rumored to be in the race for President in 2012)made a bit of a blunder in his "Let's Play Hockey" statement...inadvertantly enunciating an "F" at the start of the word "Puck." It may haunt him down the road. It HAS haunted him already.

Fortunately, Hockey is not my life, and the only thing on my mind right now is finding a new job.

Back to the search -- and HOPEFULLY finding a way to get out of MN...into a land of sunshine without taxes.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home