Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A View Of The Running Of The Bulls

Why do good girls love bad bovines?

Dear Ben Wallace,

I'd like to thank you for the time you spent with the Detroit Pistons. You made an indelible, highly prized mark on the team. Your success with us brought much joy to my city and Pistons fans everywhere. While I wish your career could continue here with us, I understand your need to move on. Good luck to you in Chicago.

Let me take this moment to offer you a bit of advice. Whatever you do, be sure to avoid the Bulls mascots at all costs. They make Dennis Rodman, another Motown hero who went to the Second City, look like a Boy Scout. Benny and DaBull's bad behavior could easily make them the Pete Rose of the Mascot Hall of Fame.

Wishing you the best,
TEM

More to come later, after I bronze my Big Ben wig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home