Monday, June 12, 2006

A View Of The TEM's One Way Ticket To Palookaville

Remember a while back when I told you about my thwarted dream to become the Vince McMahon of the cutting edge, hardcore world of professional Rock Paper Scissors? Well, tonight, I get to see my dream come to life with some other visionary mogul reaping the fruits of my imagined glory.

A&E (who came out as the victor in a vicious battle for the broadcast rights against Bravo, no doubt) will be airing the Rock Paper Scissors championships at 10:00 p.m. (Eastern Time). They even sprung for a copyright and everything. I'll be sitting in front of the TV tonight with a lukewarm near beer watching my dream fade before my eyes.

Man. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody....

Sigh. More to come later, after I get over the crushing disappointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home