Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A View of Lawd Have Mercy...


I didn't think I'd be posting so soon, but I got some (ahem) divine inspiration during my drive home. I happened to glimpse this sign on a storefront church and laughed in spite of myself. The first thing that popped into my head when I saw it was something my father used to say: "Jesus wept."

I went home, grabbed my camera, and snapped this to share with you. When I pulled up to get a shot, that's when I noticed the church's other words of wisdom, "Hold on, help is on the way."

Hope it comes with spell check.

More to come later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lex Fori said...

I even went to a dictionary to see if the mispelling was actually some other word that I could find something golden to say about. It didn't. Darn.

Awesome pic though, retarded ass jesus freaks. Although, I bet it was the person making the banner. My uncle owns a silk-screening shop that I would sometimes do side-work at. He once had to redo an order of 100+ t-shirts for a school after he spelled "elementary" wrong.

11:01 AM  
Blogger TEM said...

Hey lex,

If you have one of those shirts, I'd love to have one. They sound cool and tragic at the same time. Have to love that.

Love your blog, by the way. Thanks for stopping by. Keep visiting.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home